- Medical Billing Question and Answer - Terms
- Insurance Denial Claim Appeal Guidelines.
- Medical Billing Downloads
- Understand Medical Billing
- Medical Billing Outsource
- Medicare Coverage and Plan Overview
- Advertise with us
- EVALUATION AND MANAGEMENT CPT code [99201-99499] - Full List
- Overall Medical billing process
- CPT Code 99201, 99202, 99203, 99204, 99205 - Which code to USE
- Internal Medical Billing Audit - how to do
Medical Billing Popular Articles
Hyperlipidemia Hyperlipidemia (hyperlipemia) involves abnormally elevated levels of any or all lipids and/or lipoproteins in the blood. Hy...
Emergency services are defined as being services furnished to an individual who has an emergency medical condition as defined in 42 CFR 424....
Procedure Codes and Descriptors Medicare providers must use the following Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System/Current Procedural...
1 Deductible Amount 2 Coinsurance Amount 3 Co-payment Amount 4 The procedure code is inconsistent with the modifier used or a required mo...
Its often confused that BCBS have lot of prefixes and where to contact. However we have some guide to follow, using prefixes we could find t...
Denial code co - 45 - Charges exceed your contracted/legislated fee arrangement. Note: This adjustment amount cannot equal the total servic...
When an ERA is received, providers may: •Post decision and payment information automatically, for individual claims included in an R...
1) Aetna: 120 days . 90 Days 2) Amerigroup: 180 days. 3) Bcbs: 1yr . 180 days updated. 4) Cigna: 180 days. 5) Humana: 15 m...
All Service codes for Physical Therapy All Service Codes 420 (REV) - Physical Therapy 421 (REV) - Physical Therapy: Visit charge 422...
cpt code and description 99213 - Office or other outpatient visit for the evaluation and management of an established patient, which requ...