- Medical Billing Question and Answer - Terms
- Insurance Denial Claim Appeal Guidelines.
- Medical Billing Downloads
- Understand Medical Billing
- Medical Billing Outsource
- Medicare Coverage and Plan Overview
- Advertise with us
- EVALUATION AND MANAGEMENT CPT code [99201-99499] - Full List
- Overall Medical billing process
- CPT Code 99201, 99202, 99203, 99204, 99205 - Which code to USE
- Internal Medical Billing Audit - how to do
Medical Billing Popular Articles
Hyperlipidemia Hyperlipidemia (hyperlipemia) involves abnormally elevated levels of any or all lipids and/or lipoproteins in the blood. Hy...
DESCRIPTION Allergy testing, evaluations, and immunotherapy are eligible for coverage according to the schedule of covered services in pla...
CPT/HCPCS Codes Group 1 Codes: 92507 Speech/hearing therapy 92508 Speech/hearing therapy 92521 Evaluation of speech fluency 925...
Group 1 Codes: J3489 INJECTION, ZOLEDRONIC ACID, 1 MG Coverage Indications, Limitations, and/or Medical Necessity Indications Zol...
CPT/HCPCS Codes Group 1 Paragraph: N/A Group 1 Codes: J0585 INJECTION, ONABOTULINUMTOXINA, 1 UNIT J0586 INJECTION, ABOBOTULINUMTOX...
Procedure Codes and Descriptors Medicare providers must use the following Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System/Current Procedural...
Denial code co - 45 - Charges exceed your contracted/legislated fee arrangement. Note: This adjustment amount cannot equal the total servic...
Its often confused that BCBS have lot of prefixes and where to contact. However we have some guide to follow, using prefixes we could find t...
1 Deductible Amount 2 Coinsurance Amount 3 Co-payment Amount 4 The procedure code is inconsistent with the modifier used or a required mo...
CPT/HCPCS Codes Group 1 Paragraph: N/A Group 1 Codes: 82306 VITAMIN D; 25 HYDROXY, INCLUDES FRACTION(S), IF PERFORMED 82652 VITAMIN...