- Medical Billing Question and Answer - Terms
- Insurance Denial Claim Appeal Guidelines.
- Medical Billing Downloads
- Understand Medical Billing
- Medical Billing Outsource
- Medicare Coverage and Plan Overview
- Advertise with us
- EVALUATION AND MANAGEMENT CPT code [99201-99499] - Full List
- Overall Medical billing process
- CPT Code 99201, 99202, 99203, 99204, 99205 - Which code to USE
- Internal Medical Billing Audit - how to do
Medical Billing Popular Articles
Allergic rhinitis due to pollen J30.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement pu...
ICD10 code for Vitamin D deficiency E20.0 Idiopathic hypoparathyroidism E20.8 Other hypoparathyroidism E20.9 Hypoparathyroidism, unspec...
Hyperlipidemia Hyperlipidemia (hyperlipemia) involves abnormally elevated levels of any or all lipids and/or lipoproteins in the blood. Hy...
DESCRIPTION Allergy testing, evaluations, and immunotherapy are eligible for coverage according to the schedule of covered services in pla...
Procedure Codes and Descriptors Medicare providers must use the following Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System/Current Procedural...
Its often confused that BCBS have lot of prefixes and where to contact. However we have some guide to follow, using prefixes we could find t...
CPT/HCPCS Codes Group 1 Codes: 92507 Speech/hearing therapy 92508 Speech/hearing therapy 92521 Evaluation of speech fluency 925...
a. General Requirements When Medicare is the secondary payer, the claim must first be submitted to the primary insurer. The primary insure...
Denial code co - 45 - Charges exceed your contracted/legislated fee arrangement. Note: This adjustment amount cannot equal the total servic...
1) Aetna: 120 days . 90 Days 2) Amerigroup: 180 days. 3) Bcbs: 1yr . 180 days updated. 4) Cigna: 180 days. 5) Humana: 15 mon...